Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History
Saturday from 6 to 10 p.m.
Head over to the Southern Museum after Kennesaw's annual holiday celebration for a train-themed evening with a special guest conductor and a chance to meet the jolly man himself!
Wren's Nest, The
Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join The Wren's Nest for its annual open house celebration with live entertainment, storytelling and more.
GSU's Sculpture Studio
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Get an insider's look at the process of creating iron sculptures, from mold to molten iron, at Georgia State's more than 40-year tradition.
- Reindog ParadeAtlanta Botanical GardenTodayBuy
- North Georgia Art RambleVarious locations12/7/2013 – 12/8/2013Free!
- The Marietta Pilgrimage: Christmas Home TourTours Meet at Marietta Welcome Center 12/7/2013 – 12/8/2013Buy
- Cocoa & CarolingCallanwolde Fine Arts Center12/11/2013Free!
- Christmas at CallanwoldeCallanwolde Fine Arts CenterToday – 12/17/2013Buy
- Garden Lights, Holiday NightsAtlanta Botanical GardenToday – 1/4/2014Buy
- Global Winter WonderlandTurner FieldToday – 1/5/2014Buy
- Swan House Capitol ToursAtlanta History CenterToday – 1/6/2014Buy
- Snow MountainStone Mountain ParkToday – 2/17/2014Buy
- Martinis & IMAXFernbank Museum of Natural HistoryToday – 1/17/2014Buy