Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Learn about the world’s largest fish through interactive activities, like an underwater storytime and more.
Today – 8/30/2015
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Local musicians, hundreds of artists and live performers take over Atlanta's oldest park this weekend.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History
Today – 10/29/2015
Monday through Saturday at 10 a.m. and 12, 2 and 4 p.m.
Sunday at 12, 2and 4 p.m.
Friday at 9 p.m.
Today’s robots are nothing short of astonishing, as seen in this IMAX film.
- Chamblee Summer Concert SeriesPeachtree ParkToday – 8/28/2015Free!
- Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival: Frozen Sing-A-Long Fox Theatre, The8/29/2015Buy
- International Whale Shark DayGeorgia Aquarium8/29/2015Buy
- Summer Shade FestivalGrant ParkToday – 8/30/2015Free!
- Decatur Book Festival Kidnote: Judy SchachnerDecatur High School Performing Arts Center9/4/2015Free!
- The Tortoise, the Hare, and Other Aesop's FablesCenter for Puppetry ArtsToday – 9/20/2015Buy
- IMAX Film: Jean-Michel Cousteau's Secret OceanFernbank Museum of Natural HistoryToday – 9/24/2015Buy
- IMAX Film: RobotsFernbank Museum of Natural HistoryToday – 10/29/2015Buy
- Los Trompos (Spinning Tops)High Museum of ArtToday – 11/29/2015Free!
- Where the Wild Things Are: Maurice Sendak in His Own Words and PicturesWilliam Breman Jewish Heritage Museum, TheToday – 1/3/2016Info